1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Ford F-350 Diesel Whats It Worth

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by DIESEL PLOWGUY, Mar 10, 2005.

1. DIESEL PLOWGUY

DIESEL PLOWGUY Member

I have a 2004 F 350 Diesel reg cab XL 4by4 it has the upgraded factory CD player and cassette, factory air. rain guards on windows. bug deflector up front, stainless steel step bars. It is true Blue metallic with the ford bench seat gray. The truck has 5650 miles on it What do you think its worth? I wish i woulda got the XLT on this truck the other 2004 ford I have this one does not and I cant stand rolling the window down or fighting to get the mirror in place. I will probably get a 2005 Ford reg cab XLT DIESEL 4by4. Thanks for your help.

2. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

According to Edmunds.com 20-26k

3. fordplowdude

fordplowdude Member

I would probably have to say 23 to 24 Thousand for it. It also depends on the condition of it but being an 2004 I probably still looks new. Would you happen to have any pictures of it?

4. DIESEL PLOWGUY

DIESEL PLOWGUY Member

No I dont but it in exelent condition with no scratches whats so ever. Im really anial about the condition of it. I tell people when they touch the door not to touch the paint. It looks like it just came off the showroom floor no joke im serrious.