1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Ford F-350 4x4 V10 71K Miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Oct 27, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I am selling this for a friend. He owns a small dealership in town. He has a 2004 Ford F-350 4x4. It has a 6.8 V10 engine. It also has a new 6spd manual transmission. It has some minor cosmetic damage to the passenger side bed side which is pictured. The tires on the truck are very good. The truck only has 71k on it. The engine light is on in the truck because the truck was not running at the time of the picture and I had the key on, on. Overall the truck is in great shape and would make a nice rig for someone. The truck also has a fisher plow frame on it. He is looking to get $7,800 out of it. PM me with questions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

4. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

are those hubcaps or wheels? they look like wheels, but they are 7 lug, which is odd since super duties didnt come with 7 lug wheels. and NO f350 ever had 7 lug wheels. I'm no expert on ford trannies either, but when did they start putting the 6 speed behind the v10? my 99 has a 5 spd.

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

what kind of auto dealer is he? would he be interested in a trade in or something like that?

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

what do ya have? I can throw it by him and see what he says

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

it said it on the shifter knob 6 spds so. i am not sure why it has only 7 lugs that is weird.

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

dang thats a sweet truck. im not a ford guy but even i would buy that.

9. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

maybe the later ones got cooler parts than our early models did, lol. but the 7 lug still baffles me. could you confirm with him if those are either wheels or hubcaps?

If they are just hubcaps, I may be interested. If those are & lug wheels, I don't want it cuz the trucks been boogered up.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ya its a nice truck I took it for a quick spin down the road he had me take it for a ride and it handled nice and got thru the gears nicely. would make a great truck.

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

they are hubcaps. justs covers that go over the steel rims.

12. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

There is 7 lugs because it has HUBCAPS on it.

13. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

ok goooood. any idea why the transmission was replaced so early in its life?

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

to be honest not quit sure. He said he picked it up and had the receipt for the tranny. it also has a brand new alternator.