1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Ford F-250 Triton worth it?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by aperfcrcle, Apr 13, 2010.

1. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

hey guys.. just looked at a 04 250 crew cab.. it was in really good shape and ran great. The only thing that worries me is it has 159,000 miles... The guy was asking 9800 and i got him down to 8700.. I still feel like its to much for the truck and would like to get him down to maybe 8k or 8100... Let me know what you guys think... I have some small commercial lots and some drives.. looking to put an 8 foot Xblade on it... thanks for your help!
  2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

I heard good and bad i had a 04 f250 supercab with the 5.4 triton in it and i loved it i always changed the oil when it was due ran great no problems i think its worth the lower the price the better i would say 8grand would be worth it as long you keep up on the maintenance it will last you a long time. :mechanic::cool:
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Personally I wouldn't pay more then 8K for it