1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Ford F-150 w/ Blizzard

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pelt35, Nov 24, 2003.

1. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

I saw some pics of a new Ford F-150 w/ a Blizzard on it a while ago , now I can't find it HELP!!

2. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

Were the pics on PS?

3. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

ford pics

Yes they were. in fact the guy that posted them was getting static from some others for advertising his product on this forum but I can't find them jack

4. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i think it was false advertising

john

5. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

The pics in questions led us to believe that the blizzard was installed on an 04 F150. I think that thread has been deleted for the obvious reasons

6. Rob Hausrath

Rob Hausrath Member

Hello all....

Blizzard does have the undercarriage ready to put a 760LD on the new '04 F-150 (I think it is a great looking truck inside and out!).

I have not installed one yet, so I cannot provide any pics, but I stock the undercarriage.

Good Luck!:waving:

P.S. - The pictures that you refer to really did not show it in all that much "detail"....

7. gssuperduty

gssuperduty Junior Member

Pelt35
    I think the post your are looking for is in the
    Ford Truck Discussion and the post is titled
    "here's one for Toby Keith"

Hope this the one you are looking for :drinkup:

8. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

F-150 search

Thanks everyone, I found what I thought I was looking for , after further review it does look kinda set-up just for show. Jack

9. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Anytime any of you non-believers would like to see that F-150 plow some snow, stop on by !!!!!!!! You guys need to find a better hobby. Blizzard does make a mount for an F-150, and yes I have installed one on an 04' Ford F-150.

Stop on by, check it out.

Your Exclusive BLIZZARD Dealer.

10. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

im sure they make a mount
    but the minute the picture was taken it was not
    attached and wired to that truck
    john:nono:

11. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

to john geer

John , I asked about the F-150 because I am getting my new one next week and am looking at a light-duty plow for it. Blizzard may be the answer. I will check it out further. I also have an 810 mounted on my 2000 F-250. that i am selling. I checked with Timbren and they don't make a front Timbren for that truck nor do they have any plans in the furture to do so. so I need a light plow.Thanks for all your input people .Jack

12. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

pelt35, The timbrens not having and application for the f150 is false just got an email from them on a set for my 03 150 about $180 for the set

13. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

So your telling us that between your post last night and this morning's post you installed a Blizzrad on an 04 F150?

14. harley hauler

Read a little! Never said anything about mounting a blizzard did I? pelt said that timbrens didn't have an application for a 150, I said that was false! Just got an e-mail back from Timbrens with a dealer in my area who stocks them for 03 150.

15. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

harley hauler - Read a Little!- Never indicated that you mounted a blizzard plow did I? This thread was about an 04 F150 and blizzard plow's.

My question was for Jon, the Blizzard dealer who indicated last night he had not installed a Blizzard on an 04 F150, but then indicated this morning he had.

16. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

O.K., you two, calm down:nono: Just a little miscommunication here. Nothing to get all fired up about.

17. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

I'm calm..........:drinkup:

18. harley hauler

My bad thought you were replying to my thread my apologise

19. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

Accepted....and I'm buying :drinkup:

20. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

When that pic was shot, the truck was mounted and wired, fully operational at that time. BLIZZARD did not have a head light adapter manufactured yet. The plow is and was operational at the time of the picture. I just recieved the adapter Monday, I will post more pics for the non-believers.

Read all of the posts before you open that one part of your head.

Thanks Rob:realmad: