1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 f650

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hammerstein, Nov 11, 2011.

1. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

For sale, 2004 F650 xlt w chrome pacakage
    26,000 gvw
    10' Rugby dump central hydro
    Power windows and locks, cruise, tilt
    C7 CAT, automatic with only 21,000
    Tires are all in good shape
    Twin fuel tanks
    has never had a plowed or salted

2. hammerstein

Sunday sale 37,499.
  3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Can't wait till Monday sale
    Great looking truck good luck
  4. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

Real nice truck. I hope you sell it, but with the C7 the miles don't really matter so much. The life expectancy of that engine is 150k tops with out a rebuild. I think a realistic price would be around 28-30k, but you might fined someone who doesn't know any better and has money to waste.

Before some one says I don't know what I'm talking about, do some research on the C7. I own a 2006 F650 that is almost exactly the same other than the engine, 2 different dealers talked me out of the Cat, for the Cummins, because it will go twice as many miles or more with out a rebuild.
  5. hammerstein

I have two other c7, one has 275,000 miles and the other has 102,000, these trucks run a pto @ 1400 rpm to drive pumps so the engine hours are much higher then mileage of a truck just driving. I have put more money into my 2008 kw with a pacar labeled px6 cummins motor 65k miles than i have either cat. I'm not a cummins fan, over the years have had 4 and they have always required more in repairs. This is all from my experience your reaults may vary. .
  6. hammerstein

Weekend sale price is over back to $37,500.
  7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I guess that $1 off was not much of a motivator LOL nice looking truck thou.