1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 F550 With Undertailgate Salt Spreader and Western V-plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sunriseturf, Feb 25, 2009.

1. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

2004 F550 dump truck. 19000 miles 6.0 Liter turbo diesel Highway undertailgate salt spreader with flood light. CENTRAL HYDRAULICS. Has wheelbarrow and tool racks along with a 70 gallon gravity feed auxillary fuel tank.. Fold down side. Has all new hydraulic hoses and fittings. Brand new turbo. Also comes with an almost new 8.5 ft Ultra Mount Western V Plow

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

2. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

how much do you want for it

3. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

$27,000 or best reasonable and serious offer. Also I forgot to update the mileage. It is currently at 20200. Pics show old hydraulic hoses. All of them were replaced with new hoses and fittings. Reason for selling cause someone's bound to ask is I got jammed up a few times this year during rush hour so I am going to be putting some salt spreaders on my F350's to be able to cover my sites in a more timely fashion when necessary. I also got out of doing hardscaping and installs a few years back and don't utilize the truck as some else might. I would be willing to take a nice 12ft dump trailer in a partial trade.

Thanks for looking.

4. sle

sle Member
    from midwest

is it a 4x4?

5. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

It is not 4x4. The truck plows fine with anything over a ton in it. We would load it 1/2 way with salt while plowing then fill it when we were ready to salt.

6. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

bump................

7. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

bump.................