1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 F350 SRW 4x4 reg cab diesel for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, May 12, 2014.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, haven't logged on in a while. Here's a copy and paste of a truck I'm selling. I put it on another forum full of smart a$$es so I apologize if it seems a little rough around the edges. LOL. For you PS members, I do have a couple of blizzard mounts avail for extra $$.

As it states. This has been my #1 truck for 6 seasons. First in, last out. A lot of you probably recognize it. It works its ass off round the clock during heave snows. Has been well maintained since I got it. Not worth listing all of the odds and ends since it is a work truck. I've replaced front end parts etc several times. Rear end last year, ficm, turbo, etc all within 20k. Tires, batteries, Warn hubs filters etc. Bought truck out of TX in 08.

Truck currently has 240k miles. 100% stock. Still has EGR etc. VERY reliable truck. Don't give me the 6.0 BS. I have owned several and still do. This is a good truck. I had a good year and am upgrading a few. If it doesn't sell I will set it back up and keep it another season if I have to. I've probably got 4x my asking price in it, but it's also made a lot more over the years.

This is not a DD comfort cruiser. It's a work truck. It has heavy springs and rides rough. It has random rattles. This is a truck that loves taking a beating and working its ass off. In the winter with a plow/loaded spreader combo, it averages 15-16k loaded, and had trailered 20k+ without batting an eye. If you want a HD work truck, this is it. If you want a grocery getter, it is not. It has a few paint blems here and there, a lil rust starting on the body but nothing major at all. Bed is beat up inside.

No option truck aside from AC and tilt column. AC blows cold. Also has a set of power buckets from an Expedition. No console. 05+ Grille and lights.

$5500 buys it.

I'll leave it for sale for a couple weeks, then off to the sale.

Text best. 219-7 four 6 2 1 two 6

Griffith, IN

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sorry about the finger shot. Red X cab short bed 5.4 F250 is also for sale. No plow. Jasper motor. Ask for details if you're interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Does the white truck have any rust on can or just bed.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The rust on the bed is basically just through the paint. The cab is good aside from surface rusted rockers. Small hole in drivers lower fender

5. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Off topic but are those chrome covers for the grey work wheels? If so can you tell me where to get some? I've had no luck searching for them

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

They are covers but are factory pressed on