1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 F350 Sd Turbo Diesel For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CHENEYBASEBALL, Feb 15, 2006.

1. CHENEYBASEBALL

CHENEYBASEBALL Junior Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

4x4? anymore info?

3. CHENEYBASEBALL

CHENEYBASEBALL Junior Member

2004 F350

4x4..xlt Package..super Duty..power Stroke Turbo Diesel...power Windows..power Locks..four Door..cruise..tilt Wheel..air...cd Player..never Plowed...rugby Dump Body..real Strong....still Under Warranty..any Questions At All Call Me At 860-794-6804

4. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

I Want to stick-up for both the truck and the owner of this truck. I have been friends with the owner for about 7 years..He is a sincere guy and won't BS you about anything. I saw the truck today and must say it is still in Excellent Shape! The Quad Cab has tons of room, PSD has plenty of power and torque. Gary Correct me if i am wrong but the only reason why you want to try and sell this rig is because your doing more stationary work at a Rock corey rather than driving all over to seperate jobs. Com on Ford guys if you want to add dump truck and dont want to buy brand new this is the closest you will get to brand new without the brand new price. This truck is just starting to break-in with 23 tho on it! Put a 9 footer on this with a Vbox in the bed and you are set for years to come! The truck is located in Manchester, Connecticut which is 10 minutes east of hartford and 30 minutes north of New Haven..any questions p.m me or call the number the owner put in the 1st post. ...
    -A.J.

5. Stark_Enterprises

bump.................................

6. Stark_Enterprises

7. SDM Landscaping

SDM Landscaping Junior Member

How much are u asking for the F350 dump?

Thanks
    Scott

8. Stark_Enterprises

look underneath the pic.