1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Dually Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Loaded up Lariat. Power pedals, leather, back up sensors, the works. Sharp truck overall. Typical seam tear on drivers seat but the rest of the interior is beautiful. I've been towing on and off with it and it pulls great. Has to be tuned bc its faster than my other 6.0's. Getting a brand new 4" turbo back exhaust this week. Just put on new tires and a new carrier baring as well. Has a turnover ball in the bed. This is the only pic I have. I will try to get a few more but the truck is not here right now.

It has 17x,xxx Miles. My other 6.0's have WAY more than that. It chugs and is sluggish on a cold start not plugged in. An FICM reflash is cheap and will probably address that if it bothered you. Left rear outer wheel is steel not a matcher, and the alum ones are pitted. I would just paint them all black and roll out. It's priced accordingly and then some for these things. It's sound and daily drivable no ?s asked

$10.5k

It has a Blizzard mount on it that can stay for $500 more. Price is firm. It will be hooked to our 3 car trailer and parked to use when I need it if it doesn't sell.

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Alright fellas, I can take cheap money for this truck now. We came across a wrecked one cheap, and the parts as well.

No bs price of $8500. That's a steal. We already have an open offer of $8k from a used dealer and plan to ride it out another couple of weeks. Being the other truck was cheap it'll balance out. This truck will need either front axle or driveshaft ujoints. They make noise in 4wd. Other than that it's a hell of a truck. Been using it quite a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.