1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 f350 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, May 19, 2008.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

2004 F350 4x4 straight cab with sliding rear window rubber floor mats and a 8.5 western ultra mount snow plow nice truck new tires 77,000 miles asking $13,500.00 email me for pics JRSlawnlandscape@aol.com

2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

If this is a diesel, im a player. Let me know.

3. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

tell me its a diesel im in cleveland

4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

5.4 gas decent milage good power

5. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

willing to sell without the plow?

6. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I'll back that 5.4 I love mine. It's definately NOT a diesel, but it still does a really good job pushing the heavy stuff.

But, if you have your heart set on a diesel, nothing will compare. But, if you're looking for a good working motor, the 5.4 is a good start. Free bump!!

7. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I sent you an email, did you get it? If you didn't get it, I'm really interested. Can you email me pics to brantnbr1@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Brant

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I have a 5.4 in my 03 f250 with 136k on it and runs brand new. I love it. I pull a 6000lb boat and a 9000lb fifth wheel and does it with no issue

9. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Yeah I will sell without the plow