1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 F250 V8

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sweetpete, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey guys:

I figured I'd try to sell this truck now, but if not, I'll try again in a couple months (maybe over the summer)

Anyways, it's an 04 F250 XLT Supercab. Auto, ESOF, and so on. FWIW, I totally baby this truck and it's been extremely reliable. There are alot of options, but all the typical ones are on here. Pwr windows, locks, A/C, cruise, tilt, pwr pedals, cd, pwr seat, camper package, off road package, snow plow prep, tow package (NOT tow command) with TT mirrors (heated) etc...

Color is AZ beige clearcoat metallic. I'll probably keep the cap. Plow is available, but I will separate also.

Asking $23k. Also, has only 23k miles. Let me know if you have any questions. Also, I'll be putting a new bumper on the rear. I backed into a post this season. That'll be fixed in a week or two.

Thanks!!

IM000845.jpg

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Here's another of the inside!!

IM000851.jpg

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

And yet one more, from the passenger side!!

IM000850.jpg

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Very nice truck. Too bad it's not the V-10. Found an 06 equipped like your but it has the V-10. Ford garage is asking $24900. It has 11,000 miles.

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Yeah, V8 was all I needed at the time. Was a little hesitant to get into anything bigger. But it's a rock solid engine with a very good reputation.

Hey, one other thing to anyone who's interested: it's still under factory warranty until 11/07.

6. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

bump....on a log.

7. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

FWIW... rear bumper's fixed. Thanks