1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 F250 On Craigslist DC

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GreenDuramax04, Feb 19, 2010.

1. GreenDuramax04

GreenDuramax04 Junior Member

I don't have the cash right now or I'd be all over this truck. Looks like a good deal for someone if he is really asking $9999.00 for the truck. Check it out. I don't know the guy at all, I just saw in on Craigslist.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/1607059074.html

2004 F-250 Super duty Reg Cab Long bed 4x4 5.4 Triton 176,xxx Miles Still Runs Strong. Oil has been synthic since 80,000 miles. Was used as work truck for local landscape company. Truck will not be used this up comeing season. Truck has 7'6 Western Ultra Mount Plow and a Western Pro-flo salt & Sand Spreader with it. If you don't wish to have plow and spreader then you can knock $3,000 off price of truck. Truck has been pressure washed and keep clean. New tires fall of 2009 still have over 80% tread. Spyder gears in 4 wheel drive were just replaced this week. Come take a look at the truck before you send me offers.

****ATTENTION SCAMMERS & TIRE KICKERS*******
    I Will NOT SHIP TRUCK OR WIRE ANY FUNDS TO YOUR SHIPPER. IF YOU WANT TRUCK SHIPPED THEN YOU SET IT UP AND PAY FOR IT ONCE FUNDS HAVE CLEARED.
    NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CASHIER CHECKS EXCEPT FROM LOCAL BANK IN THE VA AREA. I WILL REPORT YOU TO LOCAL POLICE DEPT. DON'T WASTE MY TIME AS I WON'T WASTE YOURS. NO PAYMENT PLANS NO DEPOSITS & B/S

540-905-2615 NICK TO SET UP TIME TO LOOK AT TRUCK