Snow Plowing Forum banner

2004 f150 With Fisher Homesteader pics

11K views 53 replies 21 participants last post by  mobo 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Here are some pictures of my new Ford F150 lariat with a Fisher Homesteader plow installed.Please feel free to ask me any questions you have.I installed it myself yesterday and it took about 5 hours.

Gary

Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire

See less See more
#13 ·
How long are those rubber trip bands going to last, I would think with the weather change from hot summer to very cold winter would causr them to crack and then break when the plow tripped. Just curious.

#18 ·
Yea, but tires are not being stretched like those rubber bands are either. Also thinking about it now I remember that in the playground we used to have tires and they were cracked around the ends. So you would think that their would be a time where they have to be replaced. Just my .02 :waving:

#20 ·
seems like a lot of ford maybe could of taken a rd fisher or curtis

#25 ·
geereed said:
Hi all,
Here are some pictures of my new Ford F150 lariat with a Fisher Homesteader plow installed.Please feel free to ask me any questions you have.I installed it myself yesterday and it took about 5 hours.

Gary
just curious what kind of ground clearence you have with the brackets on? I have a friend who whas one on an 04 f150 and he says the brackets hit everything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.