1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 F150 w/ 7.5' Western

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MIAWPUKEK, Feb 9, 2005.

1. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

I finally got around to getting some pictures of my truck on here. Hope to have more in the future.

plowing 3.jpg

plowing 2.jpg

plowing 1.jpg

2. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

looks good, how does that 1/2 ton hold up?

3. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

Nice set up. Is that the standard plow or the pro plow?

4. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

The truck's holding up real well. I don't push it hard either though, no ramming snow banks or getting into hard spots. There is a little sagging when I lift the plow, but I'm shopping around for the best way to lessen the sag. The system I have is the 7.5' Pro Plow with the Ultramount hook-up. My fastest time of un hooking so far is 9 seconds. And like the Fisher Homestead, just remove two pins and you have optimum ground clearance in the summer with the two big "scoops" taken off. Don't even know you got a plow on your truck. Plus, instead of drilling holes to mount my joystick, I used velcro to stick it to the dash.

5. jeffwoehrle

jeffwoehrle Member

Sharp truck!

:salute: