1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 F-550 4x4 w/ New 9 ft Hiniker Scoop plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ultimate Trucks, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

We use this truck in our shop to move plows and pull trailers. It is a 2004 4x4 w/ 6.0 powerstroke. Has 179,000 miles on it and has always been garaged and well maintained. Non-smoker no cracks or tears in the interior tinted windows and everything works. The truck has not been used to push snow other than our parking lot. Has 12 foot flatbed with gooseneck and bumper hitch also has brake controller in cab. It will have a new 9 foot scoop plow with 2 year warranty on the plow. The truck does have the extra 3 pin harness on it to run the flip over and v-plows. We just drove it to New York to get a load of plows and I would drive it anywhere all service has been maintained on it. I put the 07 Harley front end on it a few years back for reason of better looks. Has had injectors replaced (stock) and exhaust other than that it is stock form truck. Reason for sale is we got a new crew cab.

Price with plow is ------ 14,975.00

Can call with questions ---- 765-719-2932

photo (10).jpg

f-550.jpg

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  2. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Bump to the top.....

3. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

bump........

4. Brook

Brook Junior Member

do you have a used hiniker mount for a 2002 chevy 2500

5. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

No used ones....

6. Brook

Brook Junior Member

how much for a new one shipped to michigan

7. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Would you be interested in selling the flatbed off of the truck? If so, I am interested in it. Figured its a shot in the dark, but I would ask. You can PM me. Thanks

8. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Shipped to your door 575.00 New....

Thanks

9. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

No kinda hard to put anything back on it except for another flatbed...... There is a guy in Wabash In. that builds them and is very competitive price wise and has built us 3 of them. Business name is Nomanco ---- ph# is 765-833-6711

Thanks