1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 f-250 rims and tires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bosslover, Jun 4, 2008.

1. bosslover

bosslover Member

these are some pictures of my 2004 super duty with its summer look with a set of 33x12.50x16.5 futura dakotas and 16.5x10 weld racing wheels next time i clean her ill take more pictures

HPIM0786.jpg

HPIM0789.jpg

HPIM0812.jpg

HPIM0810.jpg

HPIM0815.jpg

2. redsoxfan

redsoxfan Senior Member

looks nice i have the same truck but a 350 just wondering how you mounted your light to the back rack i have the 420 pse light and was just trying to think of a way to mount mine to the backrack without buying the bracket that backrack sells

3. bosslover

bosslover Member

i took a piece of steel and just cut it to the shape of the light and bolted to the rack and as of right now i just have the magnets but i am guna drill and bolt the light to it ill have to take some pictures of it

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

All i can say :bluebouncis niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

5. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

Nice truck. Replace those aftermarket fog lghts whith some oem or oem knock offs from e-bay though:cool:

6. bosslover

bosslover Member

ya i gotta oem fog light but i gotta put the switch in also

7. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

beautiful. Any trouble w/ police over the headlight covers though? I love that color. What do you normally use the truck for?

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Sweet looking truck!

9. bosslover

bosslover Member

in the summer i drive it and the i winter i plow and the police around here are very laxed about loud exhaust window tint and headlight covers

10. bosslover

bosslover Member

these two are from this winter with my truck with the plow on and when i was driving with the plow on i cant wait for snow again the first one is the one resturant that i do i kinda just took that one over its my girl friends sisters place its called beardslee castle

HPIM0745.jpg

HPIM0740.jpg

11. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

Hey Bosslover, nice looking rig! We eat there from time to time; ate ostrich there once, -don't think I'll try it again! But its an interesting place! I'm just outside Utica.

12. bosslover

bosslover Member

ya they got some weird food items i just stick to the regular food like a burger or pasta lol. next time you go and its during the winter i did the plowing or charlie stahl did his other shop is right around the corner form the castle you have a nice looking rig your self i am ready for the snow this hot weather is for the birds

13. DCS93

DCS93 Junior Member
    from CT

very nice looking truck