1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Escalade with a plow! check it out!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Nolimit124, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

Hey guys what do you think of this escalade with an 8' Fisher Minute Mount Plow???? How do you think its going to plow???

Does anyone else have this set up? If so how does it plow??

escaladeplow.jpg

escaladeplow3.jpg

escaladeplow2.jpg

escalade plow4.jpg

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

its just a really expensive half ton truck. Pics with the blade up?

3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

avalanche...cadillac style

4. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

caddi

I'm working on getting pictures of the blade up! Yeah Its not my truck, but I might like to put a plow on my escalade suv just to push it down my driveway to get to the plow yard! I think with timbrins it would work!

5. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Such a nice truck, Im surprised they didn't paint that plow.. It will do as well as any other chevy 1500 except you have heated seats and a better stereo..lol

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

That things going to squat like a pig, and probably blow out the front air susp in the meantime. I mean, its sweet, I'm just sayin. My buddie f'd up his Escalade by towing his trailer with it.

I can't believe it has a joystick, and thet they screwed it right to the dash.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Quite a bit more to it than that. They run an entirely different suspension and steering than the trucks. ;)

8. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

It probably retired guy with lot money to burn.

Saw 07 Lincoln LT with boss V plow last winter it didn't sag bad enough but can't believe owner would do that.

9. Gear_Head

Gear_Head Senior Member
    from IL

my thoughts exactly. Little details like that in a Cadillac :nono:

10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Wow. I don't even see people driving their Escalades in the snow around here, much less plow with one! They are probably my favorite SUV though. That would be funny to watch.

11. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

hahaha, I can't wait to see that thing in the air. It's like that Fisher HT series commercial. More money then brains.

12. CGBear

CGBear Junior Member
    from Chicago

Come on! You don't do that to a Caddy!

13. captntim

captntim Member
    from Maine

At the very least, couldn't they have installed a new MM2 or something...or maybe paint it?? The rust and old style headlights on that thing look ridiculous.

Of course...not even going to get into plowing with that suspension, or screwing the joystick to the dash...lol

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

wow plowing in luxury must be nice haha

15. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I have leather Captain's chairs in my rigs, I like them.

What's that Escalade go for? 50G? And they put a $1,200 salvage yard plow on it?

How many Fisher part numbers does it take to put a MM1 on an Escalade?:laughing:

16. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

just get an LTZ Chevy/GMC or Lariat Superduty, much more capable and you get all the amenities, backup cams, backup sensors, heated/cooled seats, 6disc premium sound systems, sync bluetooth voice activated systems, all the bells and whistlesprsport

17. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I saw that on Ebay last nite and got a good laugh out of it!

18. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I've seen a guy around here for the past few winters with a white one and an Ultramount if I remember right. I see him out just about every storm, so it must be holding up well enough. I guess I never see him actaully plowing though... Ugly plow and screwed in joystick on suck a nice truck. Oh well.

19. DakotaDarron

DakotaDarron Member

makes me feel so much better about my 96 f-250 ... that thing is like the fat chick at prom ... no body would want to dance with it...

20. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

In all reality those trucks arent that expensive anymore. My GF just bought a new Hummer and when we were at the dealer they had a used EXT (they are a cadilac dealer too) same as the one posted. Pearl white had ~50,000 miles really a nice truck... I almost bought it just for fun, they would have sold it to me for $18,200. I dont think I would hang a plow on it but if it was my only truck and my driveway was bigger why not.