1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Dodge Ram 2500 HEMI SLT - $13,000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Apr 26, 2011.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm selling my truck because it sits about 80% of the time and I still have a small payment/loan on it. Doesn't make financial sense to myself and my wife plus we are looking to purchase more property so any debts need to go and this is the last.

2004 Ram 2500 Quad Cab HEMI SLT
    - Auto
    - 4x4 (switch)
    - Power Windows, Locks, Cruise, AC, Steering wheel mounted Radio Controls, Power Driver Seat
    - Cloth interior
    - 4.10 Gears with LSD in the rear (factory)
    - Snow plow prep and tow prep package
    - CD (obviously)
    - Rear slider window

Extra's -
    Bedliner, Stainless Step Ups, K&N Intake (complete intake not just filter), 2.5" Spacers up front, 2" blocks in the rear (I can remove if not wanted), set of 285/70/17's to go with it( 2 are good shape 7/32's, 2 are worn 4-5/32s).

The exterior is a 7 out of 10 as there are some minor dents and dings along with scratches. Buff's up very nicely but I'm being honest its not perfect. It has no previous body work done either, underneath is very clean adn not rusted at all. Interior is in great shape, everything works and the cloth is also in very good shape. There are a few spots on the driver seat that look like a chemical burnt the fabric (not all the way through) along with directly below on the carpet- I can get these fixed prior to the sale. The only thing broken is the ash tray - never used for ashes,I just hung my fishstik in it but the door latch doesn't hold all the time.

Truck has new parts- 4 new shocks (because of leveling kit), driver wheel bearing, new tires with less than 3,000 miles on them, new exhaust from the cat back (OEM the aftermarket flowmaster kit rusted out), new chrome front bumper (was dented when I purchased it), new altenator (160AMP), and the Ball joints and Rear brakes were replaced when I purchased it just over a year ago and are still in great shape.

Whats not included - Lightbar, hideaways, Plow mounts and wiring, Plow, Tool box - Iwill work a deal if interested in any of these.

I'm asking $13,000 and am pretty firm. Trucks with more mile's are going for this amount at the auctions so if it doesn't sell for this price its going to the auction.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I will get more once the sun comes back out and I can clean it up a bit. Thanks

truck lifted.JPG

2. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

You should put the mileage in your ad

3. plowguy43

Yeah good point, 80,200

4. plowguy43

Bump for the day

5. plowguy43

Bump, will take some additional pictures this afternoon.