1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 dodge 1500 chrome rear bumper question

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by dss56, Jan 16, 2014.

1. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

Looking to get a rear chrome bumper for a 2004 dodge ram 1500 quad 4x4.
    Backed into a tree plowing and dented it pretty good. Now I can't open the tail gate because the dent got pushed upwards and if I open the tail gate it will hit the bumper.
    I called certifit in Walpole Ma and they had one 2 weeks ago but called today and are out. Bumper comes with plastic on top with new license plate lights and brackets $247.00. Called today and they are out of stock.

Is there any other place in Ma. that would sell body parts/bumpers. I got a price from LKQ and was over $300.00 with no extras. So the Certifit in Walpole had the best price.
    I know these are after market, not gonna pay $600 for an oem. I replaced the original bumper 2 years ago got on on craigs list new After market $125.00 person never installed.

So the real question is is there any other places in MA near the Boston area that might sell bumpers for my truck?

thanks

2. 04ram1500

04ram1500 Member

3. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

Thanks I also saw that. I was hoping to get one local in the Boston area so I could replace Monday weather permitting.

4. nyy845

nyy845 Junior Member
    from CT

hit or miss, got a bumper for mine on craigslist. Mine rusted away.