1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Dakota quad cab,plow,In Indiana

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stangman35, Apr 15, 2007.

1. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Im thinking about selling my Dakota so I can buy a larger diesel truck.

Its a 2004 Dodge Dakota quad cab,4x4,auto,ac,cruise,tilt wheel,pw,pl,cd,Brand new Toyo open country 10 ply tires,load range E,rino lined bed,red and silver,4.7 liter V8,Sliding rear window,tinted windows,strobes in headlights and back up lights,tow package.

26 series 6'8" sno-way poly plow,down pressure,wireless remote.
    Bought the plow in Feb of this year used about 40 hours,truck gets into the tight spots worked great.I just need a bigger truck for other projects.

The truck has almost 40,000 miles on it.Still like new in and out,non smoker.

Looking for payoff $22,500 you get the plow for free

I'll attach some pics later today hopefully.

Ladoga,Indiana 47954

Thanks Mike
  2. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

3. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Might sell the plow seprately,Would take $3,500 firm for it.

26 series 6'8" poly,down pressure,wireless remote 40 hours on it, mount fits 2004 dakota.bought new in Feb of this year.Have $4,200 in it,still like new.

I really dont want to sell unless I trade the truck off.
  4. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Still loking to sell,found a diesel I like.
  5. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

I think your price might be too high. I ran a quick Edmunds report and got a max value of $20k, but I might have missed some optional equipment too...they don't have tick boxes for things like strobes and aux backup lights.

Might get some bites on ebay.

Good luck!
  6. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Well yes I came up with 20,600 to on edmunds and Im asking 22,500 for it with a $4,200 plow on it so im really a little low.
    This truck needs nothing,looks like a new one.Only plowed 40 hours with it.

The only reason im selling the truck is that I need a 3/4 or 1 ton
    Last edited: May 9, 2007