1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Colorado

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Stik208, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Does any company make a mount for an 04 Chevy Colorado regular cab, 4x4?
    Thanks,
    Jason

2. danmc

danmc Member

Fisher and Western both make homeowner models if you have the Z85 package, Fisher also makes a light duty if you have the Z71.

3. Patriot

Patriot Junior Member

Colorado

Check out this picture. We just installed the new BOSS Sportduty on a Colorado. I also just installed a Fisher Homesteader on an S-10. What a joke. There's a big difference in these two companies. Do your homework. Or ask, I'll try to help you.

colorado.jpg

colorado2.jpg

4. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

What size is that? Your right you would expect more out of the homesteader considering that it is made by a good company like fisher but its just not as good as other homeowner plows on the market.

5. Patriot

Patriot Junior Member

BOSS Sportduty

It's a 7' poly full trip. Has the Smarthitch setup. We only got one of these to sell this year. Next season they'll have a more complete application list for these.

6. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Blizzard makes a 720 ( 7'2" ) for it, complete with the power hitch system.

7. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Alright,
    Thank you I will let the person know.
    Jason

8. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

i need a plow set up for a 91 chevy lumina. :rolleyes:

9. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Ill take that yellow dump in the background :) isnt that rig supposed to be going to Durham? I see its been sitting there for a while.

10. Patriot

Patriot Junior Member

Durham

Just finished it yesterday. They added a lot of items not originally called for. Tarp system, backup cameras etc. She's ready to roll now.

11. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice plow, and the truck seems to handle it well, any mods to the front end? I heard about BOSS coming out with a smaller plow, but its not on their website. Is the 7' full trip or trip edge or offered in both.?