1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 chevys

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by 78K20, Oct 2, 2003.

1. 78K20

78K20 Member
    from WV

I caught a glimpse of the 2004 chevys. It looks like they look alot better than the 2003 models. What does everyone else think?

2. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

I've seen a lot of 04's. what's different than the 03?

3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I didn't like the 03's and the 04's don't look much different unless they got rid of that stupid advalanch look and I thought it was an 04.

4. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

all the 04's I've seen look just like the 03's... avalanche front ends... I bet I could make a real good deal on an 04 but i just can't part with my 02... it looks so much better.

5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I will agree with you on that the 02's look better than the newer chevy p/u's.When the hell is chevy gonna change the front back to the 02 look.Keep the advalanche lookon the advalanche for those who like the it and redesign the front end of the p/u's.

6. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

I doubt they will ever go back... I just hope they realize their mistake and come up with something new soon that looks good... I don't know how it would look on the pickup but i kind of like the look of the tilt front end of the hummer H2...

7. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I too wish they would have kept the 01-02 HD front end. Just when they were starting to make 'em look like trucks:(