1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Chevy Silverado~ The one im looking at

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by FF279, Mar 22, 2005.

1. FF279

FF279 Banned

This is the truck im looking at, hoping i can bring the payments down. I would rather have black, im not rich and cant afford a brand new one. http://click here Tell me what you think..thanks..Ryan

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  2. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

I have goten a price all most the same on new one and you can get 0 % on new.

3. Blackwin

Blackwin Member

I played just abit more for a 2005 2500HD.

Rebates on GMC was $ 5500.00

4. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

i think u should get a 2500hd or at least a 2500 biiggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    just my 2 cents..... :nod: :gunsfiring: 1500

5. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

dealer just got my Dad's 2005 2500HD CC Duramax in...........now we have matching set.......seriously thought great motor and truck...total we have 5 of them

6. FF279

FF279 Banned

I would love to buy a 2004/2005 silverado 25000 hd ext. cab black, with most the options...everything but leeather. but Im 18 my mom dosent think i can do it, and i dont got much money, unless i can borrow some from someone. :waving: :) .
    Thanks for the help,
    Ryan :nod:

7. schnitz

schnitz Member

It looks good, but it's a tad high on the price compared to what GM offers for rebates on new trucks. I priced a 3500 HD 6.0 with a stick (reg cab) when the rebates were like $8000 off at the time. It would have cost around $19,000. It totally depends on what you want in a truck. My next will have a stick.

Later, Chet.

8. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

First off, the price is outrageous. Its pretty much a base model with no goodies. I bought mine for a little more brand new loaded. The lister is lying b/c its a 3/4 ton by the rims (1500 HD are only available in crew cab), there's no way it can have z71 suspension, available on 1/2 ton only. How in the world can it have privacy glass? Hell you can see right through the damn thing!!! Save your pennies and buy something you want instead of doing something you'll regret.

9. caz41

caz41 Member

Don't do it, you can find a much better deal than that right now. I would say that since you are a little strapped for cash, look for a nice 2001 or similar year 3/4 ton with lower miles. You will be able to find one of them for about a couple G lower and they would be much better for plowing and hauling (if that's what you are looking for) my 2 cents.

10. FF279

FF279 Banned

Thanks for the input guys. Ryan