1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 chevy 2500hd plow truck package

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by j martin, Dec 30, 2010.

1. j martin

j martin Junior Member
    from usa

I'am selling my 1 owner chevy truck 2500hd 4x4 ext cab shortbed. It's the LS package. Snow plow prep.-tow package. It has 61000 miles on it now and its in great condition. I am including the 2005 8'2" Boss Vee-plow as well as a snow ex 575 spreader. I replaced the spreader motor end of last season. The transmission reverse went out last season at 56K miles and I had a new one put in. Everything works as it should. I want to sell as a whole and don't want to trade for anything.I just put on new tires at the beginning of the season and changed the brakes last year. I have all records and am the only one who plowed in this truck. Non-smoker. Clean charcoal cloth interior. Asking $19995
    Call 419-692-9900 before 7:30 pm est

100_0700.jpg

100_0694.jpg

100_0692.jpg

100_0689.jpg

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck, good luck with the sale.

Where are you located?

3. j martin

j martin Junior Member
    from usa

NW Ohio Near Lima

4. Swordfish3081

Swordfish3081 Junior Member

Im located south of Dayton, OH. What year is the truck?

5. j martin

j martin Junior Member
    from usa

The Truck's a 2004

6. SnowGuy73

Too far for me, good luck.

7. j martin

j martin Junior Member
    from usa

thanks for your interest

8. SnowGuy73

No problem.

9. 10elawncare

10elawncare Senior Member

Bump for a nice truck. Good Luck !

10. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I see you have the brackets on the plow for the Boss wings. My uncle has been looking for a set for his plow and was wondering if you would be willing to sell just the wing kit.

11. j martin

j martin Junior Member
    from usa

Good observation, I do have the boss wings for the plow. I either will sell them with the truck or sell them seperate later on.
    Thanks for your interest

12. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Please let me know if your interested in selling them seperate. Looking for a set as soon as possible.