1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Chevy 2500HD For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Aug 10, 2005.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'm considering selling my 2004 2500HD. Color is Arrival Blue. Info as follows:

Engine: V8 6.0 Liter
    Trans: Automatic
    Drive: 4WD
    Mileage: 4,000
    LS Trim Package
    Air Conditioning
    Power Steering
    Power Windows
    Power Door Locks
    Tilt Wheel
    Cruise Control
    AM/FM Stereo
    Single Compact Disc
    Dual Front Air Bags
    ABS (4-Wheel)
    Power Seat
    Running Boards
    Bed Liner
    Towing Pkg
    Alloy Wheels

Truck has had oil changed twice already. Has VYU Snow Plow Prep Package, Roof Marke Lights, Compass/Temp Gauge in Mirror, LED's in outside Mirrors and Hideaway Strobe package. Linex Spray-in bedliner. Nerf Bars, Bug Guard and Vent Visors. This is a great truck with tons of factory warranty left.

Priced below Blue Book at $25,000.

Meyer Poly Plow and SnowEx Salter available.

Please e-mail me direct at rcpd34@aol.com

2. SteveVB

SteveVB Member

What size is the poly plow for this truck? I might be interested in an 8...swap for my poly 7.5 and some cash?

If this is a crew cab Id be interested in the truck too.

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Nope; it's a 7.5 and it's a regular cab.
  4. ChicagoSnow

ChicagoSnow Senior Member

This is a little off the subject but I read in your equipment list that you have a TruckCraft salt spreader? What do you think of the performance? Would you buy another one? I am considering one myself for a 8' dump insert.

Thanks in advance.

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

YES! I absoultely love it. They are very expensive and that is the biggest drawback, but other than that they are great.