1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Chevy 2500 HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Burkartsplow, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Here are a few pictures and a video of my 2004 chevy 2500HD with my new Pro Rack and Whelen 90 Watt Corner Storbes. The truck is a little dirty since I had to go out salting yesterday morning and still to cold to give it a proper cleaning. Oh and Picture of my girl and me at her holiday party. Free:drinkup: all night long and Filet and Salmon for dinner. Cant beat thatussmileyflag.

2. Burkartsplow

A few more

A few more

3. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

nice setup Burkartsplow
  4. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Put some backup lights on that backrack. I put them on mine and wow, what a difference. Also useful to load the bed, or sander in your case.
  5. Burkartsplow

and the video. it is processing so it may take a few minutes to get up.the video is with my phone so it not the highest quality, I will get one with my camera next storm.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9SzBZc3GBMM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9SzBZc3GBMM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Everything looks great. i like the look of those coopers too. by the way, whos the clown with that pretty girl? :D j/k man
  7. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

The ProRack looks great!!!!!
  8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks great and so does the g/f
  9. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

I think you need a new hat!! Nice rig, I like the pro rack too! I just got mine but not installed yet.
  10. Snow-Con

Snow-Con Member

I have those Coopers, they work great.

How'd you wind up with a hottie like that? Some guys have all the luck.

Nice truck btw.
  11. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

Are you going to put those wings on that blade? I notice your setup is from Zoresco, So is mine. Seems like they do good work.
  12. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice set-up!!
  13. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I love the color of that truck, there are not many around.
  14. Burkartsplow

thanks for all the comments. yeah I am going to put the brackets on the 8.5 and and the 7.5 back up. both are poly so I am going to weld them on. so no matter what blade I put on I have the option for wings. yeah I don't know how I got her, but I am pretty damn lucky to have her. she likes to go plowing with me sometimes when she is not working. she says she misses me. who knows. but I saw another chevy same color but a 1 ton same year that I might pick. I want to try and keep the trucks looking the same. I think once I have my fleet of like ten trucks it will look pretty cool all lined up. and I will have ten trucks in t years. its a big goal, but you have to work for something. thanks again for the comments.
  15. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet truck
  16. tom's snow pro

tom's snow pro Member

nice truck, but ford is where its at
  17. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.:dizzy:
  18. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

sounds like a plan, but what do you do in the warm seasons to fund the trucks (if you don't mind).

The truck looks stout, and it'd be cool to see it pushing some more snow
  19. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

that's nice looking setup you have there....and g/f as well.lol
  20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Real nice set-up, you have a very pretty girl friend!:drinkup: