1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Chevrolet 2500hd 4x4 6.0L w/ 8' Meyer plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plminc, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Plminc

Plminc Junior Member
    from NC

2004 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4 6.0L V8 SLT Extended Cab. 209,000 highway miles. Fully loaded. Has 8' Meyer quick connect snow plow in great shape. Wired for SnowEx salt spreader (not included)Clear title in hand...clean carfax, 1 owner.

* truck needs a front hub and rear dif oil changed. Other than that it is perfect and daily driven.

Asking $9500 obo (919)255-8947. Located in NC

Send text for pics!

2. Plminc

Plminc Junior Member
    from NC

here are a few pics

photo (14).JPG

photo (16).JPG

photo (19).JPG

photo (20).JPG

photo (23).JPG

3. Plminc

Plminc Junior Member
    from NC

a few more pics

photo (17).JPG

photo (13).JPG

photo (25).JPG

photo (27).JPG

photo (26).JPG

4. Plminc

Plminc Junior Member
    from NC

Too much? $9,000? Need it gone. Shoot some offers.

5. Plminc

Plminc Junior Member
    from NC

Can someone at least tell me if I am priced right? I know the last 2 years havent been what you would call great for pushing snow (especially in NC) so not selling right away is understandable...however I was hoping to at least have some feed back by now. Thanks!

6. Plminc

Plminc Junior Member
    from NC

$8500 OBO. This is a NC truck...rust free.

7. Marty_J

Marty_J Junior Member

nice truck but seems like a lot of miles......I got $9000 for my 06 reg cab w/ 8' box 135,000 8' western pro plus in northern Il .....no rust........plow was 4 years old

8. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

That's not priced too bad. It would sell around here.
    Just curious....why does your post count read zero?

9. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

around here 6k tops

10. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Bump - I agree probably around $7500, though Meyers don't seem to be popular in my area.

If you end up selling without the ski racks, PM me as I'd be interested in buying the brackets (bars would cost too much to ship and I think I have a set that would work) - Thanks.

11. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Black or Dark Blue? PM me your cash price please.

12. Plminc

Plminc Junior Member
    from NC

The truck has SOLD...Thanks

13. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I saw this truck on Raleigh Craigslist. Did you sell it to a local or out of stater? Just curious, but you're probably gone fom PS now.....

14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

He sold it local. Otherwise it was coming this way if the local guy passed on it.

15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I guess you were ready to pounce on it huh? Looks like a nice truck.

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

If the local guy didn't buy it tonight I was heading that way tomorrow with my truck and trailer. It would fit my needs well and the black and silver pin stripe match my 06 exactly.

17. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Dang, that's quite a haul. I bet that thing has plowed two or three times at most. Whoever installed that Meyer mount did a great job.

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

900 miles one way.

I figured the same, probably minimal use. It would come off though and be switched to a boss setup to match everything else. It was already wired for my spreader as well.

It wasn't meant to be though, there will be more trucks. The seller was great to talk to and without seeing the truck in person I felt he was very honest about anything it could possibly need and everything he knew about it. I'd definitely deal with him again if the in person deal went as good as everything over the phone did.

19. Plminc

Plminc Junior Member
    from NC

Thanks for the nice comments Mark. I did sell it locally to a guy who simply needed a truck to pull his boat. I'm sure the plow and snowex harness will be for sale shortly. I am fascinated with this industry as a southerner so I am still going to check PS from time to time and if my business picks up any more commercial accounts I may even get another plow. (A BOSS this time, thanks Mark!)