1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Bobcat T300 Skid Steer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SullivanSeptic, Feb 23, 2015.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I am selling my 2004 Bobcat T300 Skid Steer. It has 2190 hours on it. Cab with heat. Machine has high flow hydraulics with the hydro quick couplers for attachments. Tracks are almost brand new. About 100 hours on it. It has joystick (pilot/CAT) controls with hand and foot throttle. Machine runs and operates great. Machine is located in New Lenox, IL. Right by Joliet, in the far south suburbs of Chicago. I am asking $25,000. I will get some pictures loaded up soon. PM, Email or text me. ryanseptic@ G M A I L dot C O M. or 708-three72-7four two2

2. SullivanSeptic

Here are a couple quick pics I just snapped. It needs a steam cleaning. I will get it steamed off as soon as the weather breaks a bit.

Bobcat 1.jpg

Bobcat 3.jpg

Bobcat 4.jpg

3. SullivanSeptic

Bump up. Good machine with low hours

4. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

Is the machine still for sale

5. SullivanSeptic

Responded to your PM