1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Blizzard 810 Wont Lift??

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Sevinsyn, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Sevinsyn

Sevinsyn Junior Member

So here's the run down on this plows cursed history.

It's a heavy old 2004 blizzard 810 with wings. Everything works besides the lift control. It was going down the road one day, and just dropped. It got taken to its resting spot where it sat for two years by keeping the upward control held. I finally went to go get it the other day and there was nothing with the upward control. The pump would run but nothing would happen. So I hooked the cylinder up to the hydraulic port to swing it right, and bumped it every so often to get it home.

All I have done so far is removed the S6 and S8 coils for drop and float and cut the connection in the controller for them as well.

Still no change so I went ahead and removed the hydraulic valve bodies as well to check them and all of the O-Rings are good and the inner ports slide in and out as I would imagine they should. Is there anything else I can check?

***NOTE*** This is the plow style with the light plug like harness on it