1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 atlas enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BTRBLDR, Feb 15, 2010.

1. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

I know its not a plow rig, but alot of us use these and figured I'd post it in here to see if anyone needs one of these. I am selling a 2004 Atlas 8' x 20' enclosed trailer. This thing has very little road miles. I bought it for a billboard and storage and not dont really need it any more. It has a ramp door on the back and a 4' side door. 3/4" plywood on the walls and floors. Diamond plate stonegaurd on the front, Tires are like brand new, all the lights work. There is a small dent on the front {about 3"}. Here are a couple crappy pics with my phone. I'm asking $4900 but cash talks. Its located in mass right now but could meet if you are interested. Call Mike @ 781-603-9434

mikes trailer1.jpg

mikes trailer2.jpg

2. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

still for sale