1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 5x8 Landscape Trailer For Sale!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by slapshotmike24, Feb 22, 2005.

1. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

I have a 2004 5x8 Landscape trailer that I bought new in mid summer last year. I only used the trailer a handful of times. The trailer is 5' by 8' with the full gate. I installed a home-made trimmer/blower rack on the front with a trimmer line holder. I also installed 3/4" plywood on the floor and sides of it. I also put a fold-up jack on the front. This is a great trailer for someone starting out or someone who just needs a back-up. I have also seen guys hauling around their ATV's or Tractors around for plowing! The trailer is in excellent condition! I was looking to get $500 for it. Just drop me an email if your interested! My email is Slapshotmike24@aol,.com. Here are the pictures of it. :note (It looks dirty in the picture because I haven't had a chance to rinse it down lately.)
    Just click the link over to lawnsite to check out the pics. Apparently the pics are too large for plowsite but fine for lawnsite? Here is the link:
    http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=96609

2. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

Just wondering, what's the inside width of the trailer?
    Also, where in SE PA are you?

Thanks,
    ~Matt

3. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

Just to answer future questions, I am located in Warminster, PA in Bucks County. The trailer's inside dimensions are 5'x8'. The overall dimensions are just around 6'3"x12'. If you are interested, give me a call at 215-738-0011. Thats my cell so you should be able to reach me anytime.

4. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I've got a 60" mower that measures around 63" I was hoping you'd say it was actually 5.5' or something. ah, well.

Thanks for the quick reply though.

~Matt

5. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

Still For Sale If Anyone Is Interested!!!

6. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

I don't have an account with the lawn site. Is this an open trailer or enclosed?

7. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

The trailer is an open landscape trailer. PM me your email and I can send you pictures.

8. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Would you take $350?

Jeff

9. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

Sold

Sorry, I just sold it on Friday. SOLD!