1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004.5 QCSB 2500 4x4 Sport 120K miles [Illinois]

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JohnnyU, Feb 15, 2012.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm looking to downsize my current fleet, and that means that my 2004.5 CTD must go. I bought the truck with 65K on the clock in 2007. It now has just over 120k miles (still my daily driver). I have stayed on top of the maintenance, and replaced some components pro-actively as well as added some extras along the way.

Some recent repairs include:
    Drive side ball joints and u-joint, steering linkage, rear u-joint, two new F&F Gold batteries. Additionally, the trans was professionally rebuilt at 110K miles.

Some upgrades and extras include:
    Coverking front seat covers, Air-Lift rear airbags (2500# rated), Truxedo tonneau cover, H2 wheels with 315 BFG's, Autometer triple gauge pod with boost pressure, exhaust and trans temp gauges, Donaldson 51" muffler, B&W turnover ball gooseneck hitch, bed mat, Superchips Flashpaq (reprogrammed for tire size), Power/heated towing Mirrors, Tekonsha Voyager brake controller, Stainless Steel tube steps, extended mudflaps/splash guards, Bushwacker fender flares,

What's needed:
    The passenger side wheel u-joint should be replaced and I have the parts, just haven't had good enough weather to do the work. I might even get this finished before the truck sells. Otherwise, the truck needs nothing.

Asking Price: $21,000

I will try to get some additional picture taken this weekend. This is the only picture currently on my computer.

*Note: Blizzard PH1 and toolbox are not included, although I do have a Western Ultramount that could be included in sale.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. Lawn&SnowNorth

Lawn&SnowNorth Junior Member
    from MN

Very, very nice truck. Good luck with the sale.
  3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Sharpe rig. Seems priced right too. Good luck with the sale Johnny!
  4. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

How long has this truck been plowing?
  5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I only plowed for two years with this truck. (2009-2010, and 2010-2011).
  6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Seems like a fair price and a nice truck! I just sold my 2003 same truck with 123,000 miles on it for $19,200 and yours appears to be in nicer shape then mine was!
  7. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

sharp truck !!! did it ever sell?
  8. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Still available!
  9. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

To the top!

10. Squires

Squires Senior Member

Nice truck
    On a side note what kind of seat covers are those in the front?
    they look to be a good fit, they stayed tight? would you buy them again?
  11. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

They are made by Cover King, and yes, I would recommend them!