1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC/LB

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BlueRam2500, Aug 27, 2007.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Selling my 04.5 Ram 2500 QC/LB. Truck has 72k on it and is in excellent condition. Truck will be equipped for a Western UltraMount plow, but will not come with the joystick or plow.

The paint is in excellent condition. I have had it washed/waxed twice a year the past three years I owned it. Always kept up with regular maintenance and changed the differential fluids, tranny fluid, and engine oil when required. I just recently had some bodywork done on the rear bumper, tailgate, and left bedside. The shop did an excellent job matching the paint and a great job on the body work.

The interior is in good condition except for the driver's seat which has two small rips in it. Truck has never been smoked in and has been meticulously cared for.

I am definetly taking my plow, toolbox, yellow light, and work lights off the truck.

I will sell the truck with every mod in my sig minus the above stuff for $29,000. KBB says the truck is worth $24,5xx in excellent condition with no mods. I will sell the truck with only the PacBrake, ATS Commander, exhaust, manifold, and lights for $26000. In the past year, I have replaced the following items: upper/lower ball joints, outer u-joints, hub bearings, track bar bushings, injector, water pump, and most recently the injection pump.

I will try to attach a pic. It is the most recent and not a whole lot has changed except the smoked cab lights and the doors no longer have the badges. Please e-mail me at blueram2500@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

truck pics1.jpg
  2. BlueRam2500

Up to the top for a clean, strong truck.
  3. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

What all options and equipment does it have.
  4. BlueRam2500

Truck is an SLT model which is almost every option except leather, cd changer, sunroof, etc.. Has power windows, doorlocks, tow mirrors, sliding rear window, taupe cloth interior, CD player, the usual stuff. The extras that it will come with are LED clearance lights with extra light bulbs and housings, PacBrake exhaust brake, ATS exhaust manifold, and possibly a 5' turbo-back exhaust with 6' chrome tip. Truck also comes with a brand new FASS pump with low pressure warning light, fully greaseable front end components that are only about 3 months old, newer water pump, and newer sway bar bushings. Please let me know if you need anymore information.

**Forgot to add that it will have the Western Ultramount truckside bracket also, but no wiring or plow.**
  5. BlueRam2500

Bump for a great truck. Has a brand new FASS 150 fuel pump on it.
  6. firefighter9bfd

firefighter9bfd Junior Member

Got the same truck and getting a plow what size plow is that? That the pro or pro plus?
  7. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Buddy this is from 4+ years ago!! Might find what you need to know in the Western threads.
  8. BlueRam2500

It was an 8ft Western Pro Plus. Awesome plow, I would def buy another one.

Mods you can delete this thread. Besides being 4 years old, I sold the truck.
  9. firefighter9bfd

firefighter9bfd Junior Member

what kind of ball joints do you recomend i cant afford the $800 carli or dynatracs this year
  10. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Haha seriously!!
  11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm not sure if reading isn't your cup of tea or just general common sense but currently both of them are working against you.