1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004.5 crew cab dodge 2500 cummins diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pipelayer, Dec 10, 2015.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

i have my cummins diesel powered crew cab up for sale. it is an automatic trans manual t-case. 77k miles, super low. never had a plow at any point, and has no rot or rust on it whatsoever. its an SLT, so has carpet and power windows, and locks. has display on headliner as well. i have original window sticker. has 4" MBRP with muffler, and 6 new bosch injectors. its a great truck, i dont work it, therefore i have no use for it. i bought it to bring my kid around and now that im buying a house, im cutting down on my trucks. price tag is 24k or best offer. i have brand new 35x12.50 bf goodrich tires on it also. the new KO2s. im in southwest CT, please call me or text for pictures if your a serious buyer.

area code 203

phone number 521--8717

also have fisher EZV for sale, MM2 with intensifiers, works perfectly as it should. 2500$