1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004/2005 Meyer snow plows for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greencountry, Oct 12, 2009.

1. greencountry

greencountry Junior Member

I have two Meyer snow plows for sale. They are both 8.5 poly plows. I have everything including all wiring, mounts and hand held controllers for the plow. Both plows work great. They came off a 2003 and 2004 Chevy 2500HD. Don't really know where I should be with price so I am open to offers. One plow is a 2004 and the other is a 2005.

100_1105.jpg

2. greencountry

bump bump

3. greencountry

nobody interested?

4. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

shoot me an email with what you would like to get for both plows. do they both work? have they been serviced lately? If you give me a reasonable price I may buy both. I would take a road trip up there though just to see them and what kind of work needs to be done on them. email me at airforcefirefighter23@hotmail.com

5. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

I will give you 1800 for the 2005 plow. Please call me if that is ok at 937-925-5199.

6. greencountry

I was thinking $2,500 for one or $4,500 for both.

7. greencountry

These plows are complete units. These are well maintained and ready to go.

8. greencountry

To get ONE new like this is atleast $5,500

9. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

Jamie sorry I didn't get back to you. I'll give you a call tomorrow. I'm fighting the flu.

10. pro seal

pro seal Junior Member

would you take 4000 for both about two hrs. away

11. greencountry

Sorry I would really like to see 4500 for both.

12. greencountry

Still for sale.

13. greencountry

These are solid plows. I even have a set of pro wings mounted on one that are going with it and the other is set up and ready to take a set of wings

14. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

Hey Jamie,

we will head up there on Friday and check them out. my biggest concern was getting the mounts to fit my chevy trucks. If they do work out we are more than happy to get both of them. I would also like to see them close up and also speak with you in person

15. greencountry

Plows are sold!