1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Yamaha V Star 1100

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sweetpete, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey guys. Well, I can't believe it, but I'm moving to Texas for a job offer that I just can't pass up. So I have decided NOT to take my motorcycle with me. So, I'm forced to sell. I can send pics to your phone, but I don't have a camera to post them on the site.

Anyways, it has 6314 miles, custom seat, sissy bar (for the wife or significant other), detachable windshield, leather saddle bags, foot rests and heel kicker shifter. Also, it has aftermarket pipes, not sure what make, (Cobra?) but they sound great. I'm the 3rd owner. I just bought the bike from southern Ohio last summer and wish I could ride it some more. 2 helmets and coats included, as well as a couple aftermarket pieces that have not been opened yet.

Feel free to call for pics or if you have any questions. 216-244-5273. I'm pretty firm on the price, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. I get alot of compliments on it.
    Thanks, Pete

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Are you going to join a fire dept down in texas? Free bump on your sale.

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Did i miss the price or something??

4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Guys,

Yeah, sorry about that. Things have been crazy around here. Anyways, yes, I've been offered a job on a FD down in southwest Texas, so I'm going to move on it. Thanks for asking.

As for the price, I can't believe I forgot to mention it. I'm looking for $5000, pretty firm. Includes 2 helmets, 2 coats, a battery charger (tender) and some after market chrome pieces still in the box.
    Thanks everyone.