1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Wrangler Rubicon with Meyer Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mems, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

2003 Wrangler Rubicon 4" lift, 2 sets of wheels and tires
    $13,500.00
    Hey All,

Looking to get rid of my Rubicon and get into something a little larger.

2003 Rubicon-90K miles
    Stock components of Rubicon included
    Hard and soft top included
    Stock springs and control arms included
    Stock front and rear bumpers included. Front now has a stinger attached

Items that have been upgraded:
    -Two sets of wheels and tires:
    (5) Stock Moabs with some rash, plastic dipped black with 285/75R16 Guard Dogs with kedge 80% tread.
    (4) 15" Ultra wheels with Super Swamper Trxus 35" tires. 30% with great sides. Perfect for wheeling when aired down.
    -4" RC lift.
    -Skyjacker shocks front and rear
    -Diff lock mod done
    -Clutch replaced 10K miles ago
    -Custom made rear bumper with tow hitch
    -Trailer wiring installed
    -Custom overhead console installed with 4 switches for accessories of your choice as well as a slot for CB and one for scanner
    -Custom rear rack attached to rollbars for internal higher storage.
    -Brand new balljoints upper and lower less than 500 miles ago
    -Brand new front hubs both sides less than 500 miles ago
    -Full synthetic replacement of all fluids
    -upgraded 5.25" alpine speakers up front with custom brackets and 6.5" infinitys in the roll bar speakers. Both powered with a alpine 4 channel.
    -10" kicker in sealed box powered by Pioneer amp
    -Kenwood cd player. 1 guage wire powering the entire system.
    -Sears AGM Platinum battery 6 months old. Plenty of warranty left.
    -Whelen amber rear strobes installed above tail lights for plowing. 1" dome lights.
    -8 bank fuse block installed behind glove compartment.
    -Homemade Hardtop hoist
    -AC outlet contraption bought from REI to power laptop, IPAD

The bad-spare moab has no tire and has grind marks inside of rim. I used a spare tire with RV antifreeze in it to get me home without an issue but I wouldnt run it as a primary. As a spare it works perfectly fine.
    Typical rear transfer case seal that is leaking. Im working on this and should have it done by pickup. No big deal, just wanted to be honest.

Also comes with a Meyer plow with pro wing extensions custom installed if wanted. Im running it now for the winter and it works great. Only mod needed to install for winter is to remove the front bumper and replace a few bolts. This gets replaced by the upper mount with pump that stays on the rig. I have used it for 3 winters with no issues. Works great as a plow rig. Wont be charging extra for it but the plow wont fit anything else I have.

This has been a great rig. Always reliable. Never beat. Did offroad mildly but its my daily so I needed to make sure I got home without an issue. Will come with all the above although not factored into the price obviously. Minor paint chips, very few. Clean silver rig. Red lift components.

Questions give me a call- 207-956-oo39 or email trafficfiveoh@gmail.com.
    Looking for $13500 but shoot me an offer and dont be bashful. I just might say no.

Pic is with 285's on stocks Moabs and the plow.

[​IMG]

2. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

Price reduction- $12,500.