1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Schwartz For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by siegelsweeping, Apr 4, 2008.

1. siegelsweeping

siegelsweeping Junior Member

help:HEY THERE GUYS IM SELLING THIS TRUCK FOR MY GRANDFATHER HE HAD A GREAT BUISSNESS GOING IN MICHIGAN BUT HAD TO SELL ALL HIS WORK TRUCKS AND STOP WORKING BECAUSE OF A ILLNESS THIS TRUCK WAS A ONE OWNER TRUCK HAS REALLY LOW HOURS ON ENGINES AND SUPER LOW MILES ON TRUCK VERY WELL KEPTED TRUCK NON- SMOKER 33,000 TRUCK 517-376 -2205 MARY OR JESSICAH IF YOU CANT REACH ME @ THAT # 517-404-5542 SEND ME AND EMAIL TO @ lhsiegel@sbcglobal.net THANKS FOR LOOKING:help::

2. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Pics and what you are looking to get for it would help.

PS Sorry to hear about your Grand-pop

3. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

OK after reading your post several times.... is the sweeper for sale at $33,000.00 or is that the mileage?

4. siegelsweeping

siegelsweeping Junior Member

This truck has 34,000 miles on it and were asking 35,000

5. acs powerwash

acs powerwash Junior Member

Sweeper

Could you post some pictures of it?

6. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

what kind of truck is the sweeper mounted on and how many hours on the sweeper engine.

7. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

What model

my best to you and granddad.
    what is the model ie. a-3000 a-4000 or is it a small light duty litter pick-up machine?

8. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

pictures :help: