1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Ram Front Spring ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ceaman, Oct 16, 2002.

1. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

I have a 2003 Ram Quad-cab with the Hemi V8, I was told by two dealers that dodge was dropping plow prep as a needed item. My truck is not plow prep equipped. I searched here yesterday looking for info on helper springs for the truck and found a thread on the 02 and earlier trucks front spring rates.

I found out that for the 2003 trucks they have 10 springs with part numbers ranging from 52113979AA - 988AA. My truck has 983 in the drivers side, 982 in the passenger. I located a truck identical to mine with plow prep it had 984 in the drivers side, 983 in the passenger.

Does anyone know where to find what the spring rates are for the new part number of springs?

2. AtlasFBG2

AtlasFBG2 Member
    from Ohio

try www.moparchat.com in the ram truck forum.Thats the only place i can think of where someone might know if no one here has any info.