1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Pathfinder 7.5' For Sale In RI $1,500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Allagash, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Allagash

Allagash Senior Member

I bought one of these:( http://www.pathfindersnowplows.com/ Drop the products box down and click on "RD Model" to see it) two winters ago for my Toyota T100. I paid close to $3,000 for it at the time. It's an electric over hydraulic and it's pretty fast. I used it to plow the parking lot of my business the 2003 - 2004 season and I did a few friends and driveways for money. I traded in the T100 in March of 2004 to buy the F350 I'm driving now and I kept the plow when I did as the dealer would not have given me any money for it. It's just sat in my garage since then. It's got a little surface rust but overall, it's practically new as it was probably used for 5 or so storms during one season. It comes with the plow, frame, lights, and feet. I left the mount on the T100 when I traded it in as it only fit that specific truck and there aren't many of them around. You could call the manufacturer and have them ship the mounts to whatever truck you are driving. The T100 ones were about $100 at the time. Also, you'd have to buy the wiring harness for your truck from the mfg but that's pretty cheap to, I think. It was a pretty simple wiring harness. I was not about to cut it out of the T100 when I traded it in. It comes with a joy stick controller. The same plow is now being sold for over $3,000. I'm in the process of cleaning the garage to get to it to take pictures but I'm busy as heck. I thought of listing it on ebay but thought I'd take a shot here first.

Price: $1,500
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2005