1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 new holland skid steer (bobcat)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by onebadplowtruck, Oct 2, 2009.

1. onebadplowtruck

onebadplowtruck Junior Member

NEW HOLLAND LS160 SKID STEER, DIESEL, 900 HOURS!!! FULL ENCLOSED CAB WITH HEAT!! AUX. HYDROS, Good Rubber, Brand New bolt on cutting edge on bucket, interior in great shape as to be expected by hours, Great machine we just want a bigger one. We have used this thing year round for all types of snow and landscaping work without ever any trouble, any break downs, or any other work needed other than normal maintanence. 6200lbs machine with a 1950lbs lift cap. Foot controlled bucket and lift movements Call with questions Brian 716-984-3682 Delivery available ANYWHERE
    $13200 BO

Chris' shit 006.jpg

Chris' shit 007.jpg

Chris' shit 008.jpg

Chris' shit 015.jpg

Chris' shit 014.jpg

2. onebadplowtruck

3. onebadplowtruck

No interest at all?? i didnt say the price was set in stone... or is no one looking for a skid this size?? im offering to deliver it up to 5 hours for FREE!! from Buffalo NY. anyone have any questions about machine let me know NEW PRICE......$12750

4. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

im interested but don't have the $$$ to get it and right now the banks are not lending anything

5. John Mac

John Mac Senior Member

I bought a 2003 new LS160 for $16500.00.

I still have the machine and it has 1000 hrs on it. The machine is a good machine but worth under 10k.

6. John Mac

John Mac Senior Member

I take that back looked up the invoice and paid $16,811.00 on 9/10/02 for what ever thats worth.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  7. onebadplowtruck

Alrite, fair enough, thats all i was wondering. we paid 13600 for it 18 months ago and have only put 90 hours on it. Didn't think it couyld be worth much less than that to someone else. be bought it without the cutting edge and light bar, and for $11,750 or better ill include the light bar with it. just hoping someone was on here waiting for a machine like this because i didnt see any on here thsi nice with this kind of hours. like i said in negotiable and am willing to haul it around for the right buyer. We are looking for a 8500# machine (tires or tracks) or heavier. our machine and $$$ anyone?? maybe a trade would work out better...... please feel free to ask any questions and help me keep this post going til it sells

8. onebadplowtruck

Pardon my spelling and typing errors, i was in a hurry....

9. onebadplowtruck

Pardon my spelling and typing errors, i was in a hurry....

10. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

I could give you cash in hand and get it tomorrow but i couldnt pay more than 9000 for it.

11. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Exactly what i'll be looking for in the spring...go figure...Bump for ya, nice machine!

12. onebadplowtruck

Not going down to 9000 but thanks for the offer, and MCW.. the way its looking we willl still have it in the spring!! lol

13. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

the bad thing for you its a 160 thats kind of a small machine.and are you sure the lift capacity is 1950?? i thought that was the capacity on mine and its a 180 but dont remember

14. onebadplowtruck

yea it is a smaller machine compaired to most, we like it alot and all but we just dont need a machine this new. rather have a 2 or 3 thousand hour bigger machine like a 90 or 85xt. im pretty sure of the lift cap but ill ck it tommarow just top be sure.

15. dgc

dgc Junior Member

What size of machine are you looking for. I have a LS180 and 185.b im willing to sell if your looking for a bigger machine

16. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

do either of those have 2 speed and heat?

17. onebadplowtruck

Our LS160 has a full cab and heat, what kind of hours and options on your New Hollands??

18. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

bump for a good clean machine, that I WAS GOING TO BUY but brian beat me to it.

19. dgc

dgc Junior Member

they both have cab heat 185 2speed. My buddy has a 180ls with both options and hes looking 2 sale

20. onebadplowtruck

You were?? from admar?? how come i dont remember that?? am i losing it....