1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 k2500 hd silverado extended cab 6.0 meyers mdii

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Monkeyboy, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Junior Member
    from Ohio

Before I finish putting the plow on this truck,I figured I'd offer it for sale.2003 3/4 ton HD 4 door extended cab short bed.Ex-border patrol truck from Texas.6.0 liter gas engine with 4L80E trans.96,000 miles.Skid plates.Bilstein shocks.Posi rear end with 4.11 gears.285-16 Firestone Destination tires.Air,cruise,tilt,power mirrors,windows,locks.Vinyl buckets with rubber floor mat.Factory trailer hitch.Some scratches and dents.The holes around the glass have been filled with silicone.This truck had metal shields on all of the glass.I have more detailed pictures.

The plow I plan to put on it is a used commercial 7.5 poly with the MDII plus and an E57 pump in very good condition.Saber lights and Meyer touchpad.I will not sell the plow separately.

Truck only:$7,800.Truck and plow$9,600.For more info call 440-228-7651

Picture 073.jpg

Picture 071.jpg

Picture 072.jpg

Picture 074.jpg
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Wow that truck is ugly! With all the holes and dings etc... I wouldn't give you 5k for it jmo
  3. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Junior Member
    from Ohio

You're right.