1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 John Deere GT235 Garden Tractor (including attachments)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PlowVA, Nov 10, 2004.

1. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

- 18 hp Kawasaki Twin Cyl. Engine with changeable oil filter (prolongs engine life).

- Hydrostatic transmission (foot pedal operated forward and reverse)

- Electric clutch to engage mower deck and other attachments (just pull the switch)

- Cruise Control, Head Lights, Cup Holder

- Engine Hour Meter (only 46 hours on the machine)

- 42 inch cutting deck

- 48 inch Snow/Dozer blade with lift and angling kit (everything works from the driver’s seat!)

- (2) John Deere 40lb. “quick-tach” weights for added traction (not shown in pictures)

- Rear tire chains for traction in snowy and icy conditions (not shown in pictures)

- Two-way adjustable “car-like” driver’s seat

- Also comes with dump cart. Converts from trailer cart to push cart in seconds for use without the tractor.

This tractor is in excellent condition and was only used for one season (no scratches, dings, or rust). If you are looking for a great way to cut the grass in the warmer months and push snow in the colder months, then this is the ultimate machine.

Selling the tractor and using the money to buy a new plow for my truck and a snowblower. Tractor was great last winter. Live on a Cul de Sac that the town doesn't seem to want to plow. Used it for that and neighbors driveways. This sucker can push some snow!!! Wish I could keep it and get the plow!!

Purchased brand new with all attachments, tire chains, weights, and dump cart in the Fall of 2003 for $6395.

Asking $5395 negotiable

I can email pics if anyone wants to see them.
  2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

3. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Sure thing precision lawn! Wife said I had to sell tractor before I could get my new Blizzard setup!

4. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

I posted the tractor on ebay yesterday. You can view pics there. Search for GT235. That should pull it up.

5. JDGT_235

JDGT_235 Junior Member

Did you sell your John Deere GT235?
  6. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Want to part with the blade only?