1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AmericanHandymn, Mar 8, 2009.

1. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

I am selling an almost mint, one owner, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I have ALL SERVICE RECORDS from day one including oil changes, scheduled maint, repairs, and modifications. Here are the stats and some options:

ALTHOUGH IT HAS NEVER HAD A PLOW ON IT, I HAVE A MINT FISHER MM2 THAT COULD BE SOLD WITH THE JEEP INCLUDING ALL PIECES NEEDED TO INSTALL ON THE JEEP (MOUNTS, WIRING, CONTROLLER ETC).

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
    4.0L
    5 spd manual
    130,200 miles (90% highway from long work commute)
    Hard Top
    Cruise Control / Tilt steering
    Premium sound (after market Alpine head unit, xm sat installed, ipod adapter installed, boston acoustics speakers, stock center console sub).
    D44 front and rear with lockers
    4:1 transfer case
    4.10 gears
    Tinted windows
    AC (all new as of last year...whole set up...not just a charge!)

It also has some after market modifications: (totaling over $6,000)

Old Man Emu 2" suspension lift (under a year old)
    Brand New 32" (265/75/16) BFG AT's (under 3k miles on them)
    Banks header
    Banks Intake
    Banks Exhaust
    KC light bar
    Weather Tech floor mats
    Custom stereo
    Optima Red Top
    Delta Quad Bar Headlights
    Draw Tite tow hitch and wiring

Bad:

Rims show a little curb rash (not bad)
    Small dent in rear pass corner
    Stock fog light cracked (still works...just lens from rock on highway)
    3 tiny tiny rust bubbles on front pass fender top (hardly noticeable)

I did not detail it for the pics as its cold outside! It has one small dent in the rear pass corner but other then that it is in excellent shape with less then normal wear for the age/miles. Don't be scared of the miles...you will not find a better cared for AND completely documented vehicle out there. I have records for EVERYTHING in my hand for you to see....oil, brakes, diff fluids, tc fluids, battery, tires.....EVERYTHING with dates and miles from the dealership and ASE certified shops! It is available for showings and I can answer any questions you may have...just ask.

Looking for $12,900 OR BEST OFFER

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

Also willing to consider trades for nice plow vehicles or trucks depending.

New lower price $11,900

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I never got the pricing of jeeps. they cost so much to buy and still after so many miles you can sell them for 12K. I have looked up the KBB on one but it just has always surprised me what people pay for these things. It looks to be in great shape.

4. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

its a jeep thing you wouldnt understand- thats what the sticker says

JR