1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Intenational 4300 Service Truck (Racks for sprinklers and lanscape equipment)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by iluvscag, Apr 1, 2013.

1. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

I have a 2003 International 4300 for sale, 66,000 original miles, DT 466, AUTOMATIC ALLISON, new alternator, tires, and driver seat. Inside super sharp, outside super clean. No dents or dings. Always maintained 2nd owner. I take very good care of my stuff and its all managed by OCD disorder haha. I am asking $27,000 OBO 618-779-0088

IMG953191(1).jpg

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

What body is that? Looks like a ComEd truck from around here? You have any other pics of inside body, cab, service doors? Any trailer provisions? I assume its rated at 33,000?

3. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

Let me find out for you sullivan on the body builder, it does have trailering provisions, and yes 33,000lbs. I don't mind getting you pictures of everything you asked for as long as your serious? Let me know.

4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I am in the market for a service truck this size. So I am serious but I am not saying I'm gonna buy yours right away. I need a lot more info. I saw our ad so I asked questions that any buyer would ask. I do t think anyone can make a decision on that truck based off of one picture from the side.

5. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

Haha, definitely. I don't mean like you have to buy it today, some guys on here honestly ask to see pictures just because.Its no problem iI'l get you some pics