1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 gmc sierra 2500HD with boss

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RCsLawncare, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Good condition, 8.1 with allison, has power everything with heated leather. Bose sound system with center console. Bought truck to make some money, but am going to finish school and do not need the payment right now. Boss 8.2 V-XT, bought this year and used twice. Basically new as you can get! Has touch pad controller. Everything is nice, truck runs great, like I said, only plowed twice with it. Truck has 119,000 on it. Has typical scratches, but overall nice condition. Put Recon hide-a-ways in all corners. It does need tires. Looking for $15,000 to break even with this investment! Might consider offers! Thanks! Ryan.... and ill get pictures when i get out to the shed tomorrow, plow and truck are garaged when not in use.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  2. RCsLawncare

its a crew cab and maroon with grey interior

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  3. blm86

blm86 Member

would you be willing to sell the plow seperate?

4. RCsLawncare

wanted to keep it together, but if someone could take it off right, I would entertain the though. I really dont have a good idea of what its worth, been used three times, total of 11 hours. Two decent scratches, but not much more than than, basically a new plow. Got an offer in mind?

5. RCsLawncare

Hey there, I have decided to sell my truck again as I need a regular cab! Im looking fro another GM or Dodge 2500. Would like to get 14k for the entire set up. Even includes the amber light, ready to roll set up! Ill try to get some pictures up here soon!

6. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

post some pictures and an update on the truck, miles work done etc

7. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Disregard my other post.

8. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

PM'd you, I am interested.

9. RCsLawncare

Ill get pics up asap. Current miles are at 143k. New fuel pump, sending unit, new batteries, fresh tune up, brake pads. Ill have to look at all receipts this weekend and remember all of it. Hopefully by the end of the week, Ill get some good pictures of it!

10. RCsLawncare

For those wanting to check her out!

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

11. RCsLawncare

More pictures

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

12. RCsLawncare

and some more with the Boss! Enjoy!

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342-1.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

13. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Very nice! If that's your daily driver, I'll bet you're selling because of fuel consumption?

14. RCsLawncare

I do drive it a lot, but I drive a Corolla when I need to conserve. I just want another regular cab truck, if the 8.1 is it in, that would be perfect! But Id take a diesel if it was available for sure! She gets about 10.5 if its a mix of in town and highway.

15. RCsLawncare

Updated pictures!!!!

16. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 Member
    from KY

I would buy that in a heartbeat if it was a different color, but it doesnt match the fleet. Nice Truck. Good Price. Good Luck with sale.

17. RCsLawncare

Thanks!!! Nobody has a maroon fleet! lol

18. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I may know someone who would like this, nut he would not need the plow, he would maybe like to have the mount and wiring left pn it but prob. not the plow how much without the plow

19. RCsLawncare

I think I would need 12k without the plow, id need to sell the plow and buy my other truck with no loan. Might be able to do a little better.

20. RCsLawncare

Who needs a good quad cab truck? Runs great, has the Allison!!! Anyone needing special pictures, let me know! Ill get them up for you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.