1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 GMC Regular Cab Duramax

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Holland, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Two years ago i sold my truck in order to buy my current house. Not something i wanted to do at all, but a house is just alot smarter of an investment. I told myself id buy it back someday since i sold it to my dad. Well that day was yesterday!! Got her back!

Shes a 2003 GMC 2500HD Duramax. Debadged, Smoked led recon third and clearance lights, 4 in exhaust, aem intake, ppe boost valve, Edge Juice w/attitude in overhead mount. DMI bumper, gooseneck hitch.

[​IMG]

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

...I bet the Sonoma will still be faster. :D

3. Holland

Holland Senior Member

haha somehow i knew you'd chime in.. Yea i sure hope it'll be faster! Thumbs Up

4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Finally ditching the Meyer, eh?

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

man that color does somthing for me.

I wish that my trucks were that color and not black... well, maybe in some other life

6. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

I absolutely love the color. If I could do a full custom paint job, it'd be that color in a fade. Black at the bottom to that color at the top with that color on a painted dash.

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck. I'm glad to see you bought it back.

8. Holland

Holland Senior Member

haha, yea the meyer kinda fell into my lap but it really hasnt let me down one bit! Not that I could push it too hard with the old half ton. Always wanted an ultramount, gonna start looking!

This truck has always gotten very nice comments about the color. Really not too many running around this area in that color. Thanks!!

Thanks!! Feels real good to have it back! Be SO much nicer for pulling the trailer around this summer!

9. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

You don't see many blue trucks. You don't see many duramax reg cab trucks either.

10. Holland

Holland Senior Member

yea compared to how many others there are!!! I can think of about 10 of them around here... and 4 of them are a manual!! Compared to the 256 thousand ex and crew cabs running around lol

One guy here has an 06 ex cab short bed duramax. 6 spd manual and all the power options in it. I think it just turned 12k on the odo......

O.. btw, not to hyjack my own thread, but i see your in wi. You going to richland center next month?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  11. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Great looking truck. I have 2 that color and they shine up nice.

12. mossman381

What is happening at richland center?

13. Holland

Holland Senior Member

http://www.hybridredneck.com/

Whole bunch of stuff:
    9am Swap Meet
    11am ATV Drags/Dirt Bikes, Snowmobile Grass Drags, Mobil Dyno
    Noon CMA Mud Bog
    2pm Test and Tune Tractor/Truck Pull
    3pm Twisted Metal Demo Derby
    5pm Truck/Tractor Pull
    730pm Demo Devil Car Long Jump (evil knivel style)
    930pm Truck Drag Races

14. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

How did I not know about this?

15. Holland

Holland Senior Member

haha havent been there myself but people i know went last year and said it was a blast! We'll be takin the puller up!

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Depending on how things are going with field work maybe a few friends and I will head up with their trucks and get in some pre-season pulls to work out the bugs. Kinda a cruise though for a test and tune that looks to be an hour long with probably a big turn out so maybe 1 or 2 pulls each.

17. Holland

Holland Senior Member

yea not sure if i'm even going yet... truck needs a new tune and we need to build a new weight bracket.. we might say screw it and go if we dont get that done but i hope to make it! and maybe see a few of you guys there!

18. mossman381

I never even knew about that event. I will have to see what I have going on then. Our season is getting close to starting. Seems like we have no time once we start.

19. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

We need more pictures that is a good lookin truck

20. Holland

Holland Senior Member

These are older pictures but nothing has really changed, Other than there is no more sticker in the rear window!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]