1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 gauges?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by RCsLawncare, Mar 19, 2009.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

the cluster is messed up on my 2003 GMC sierra 2500HD. It has 118000 on it. Is their any way I can get the dealership to replace it under warranty? haven't tried, but did not know cause I think I'm over the milage limit! Any help or anything I need to ask the dealership for would be great! Thanks! Ryan

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Your way over even on the extended time/mileage campaign that was issued (7 yrs/70,000 mi) but many dealers will work with you if you kick and scream a little. ;)

3. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

thanks! That might work, ill have to see. I thought I heard something about a code or something that will get them to do it under warranty but maybe not!

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

The code you heard of is pry refuring to your vin #. I know when mine was replaced in my 04 they had to look my vin up before replacing the gauge cluster.