1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Ford F-550 Dually Powerstroke Diesel F550

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wilson17, Dec 10, 2012.

1. wilson17

wilson17 Junior Member

I have a 2003 Ford F-550 Dually Regular Cab and Chassis with no bed For Sale. It is a manual 6-speed with the 6.0L Powerstoke with 173,xxx miles. It is a great truck, no body rust and has pretty good straight tread tires. It has the PTO drive system on it along with the a factory control box for PTO that can control RPM, etc. while using the PTO. It runs great and has been well maintained since new, and I have all of the maintenance records to show that. It has extra leaf springs in the rear to handle more weight. It has a fairly new High Pressure Oil Pump along with the drive box, and had new injectors installed not very long ago. This would be a great truck to throw a snow plow on and put it to work.

$5500 OBO. Would like to sell but will consider trades.

If you have any questions, please ask.
    Give me a call/text at (740) 252-1423
    Or shoot me an email, tanner_2009@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

For pictures, click on the link below.
    http://zanesville.craigslist.org/cto/3465440374.html

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

Is it 4 wheel drive?

3. wilson17

wilson17 Junior Member

2 wheel drive. If you put some weight on the rear you wouldn't have any problem

4. wilson17

wilson17 Junior Member