1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 ford f-350 Dump 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FIREDUDE26, Jan 15, 2007.

FIREDUDE26 Member

2003 f-350 4x4 dump, 25,000 miles, :6.0, auto, XL with a/c, power windows, auto start, tilt, cruise, am/fm 6 disc, has motor driven hydraulic system, 9'2" boss v plow, henderson rear hyd salt spreader, rear suspension has been helped with a stack of 7 spring replacing the 1 leaf overload. SS quarter fenders, rear hitch with plug, has ecco stobes in rear with one on top that can be removed if wanted. all controls are in cab for dump and spreader, hand held controller for plow. runs great everything is like new no body damage no rust tires great shape. time to upgrade, great truck ONE OF A KIND.
    I have and can get more pics PM me for them or any questions.

2. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape Senior Member

Looks and sounds like a great truck, just wondering why you are selling it

FIREDUDE26 Member

Going to order new for this year, i rotate my trucks every 3 years if possible. I went a little overboard on the extras on this truck, but if i dont sell i will get another year out of it.
  4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Firedude check your pms I am interested in the package!

FIREDUDE26 Member

bump it up .................................

FIREDUDE26 Member

Relisted , working great